The Revival Prayer Army is calling the Body of Christ throughout the UK to pray for the nation in this period of crisis as the coronavirus death-toll soars towards 20,000.
Regardless of denomination, believers are being asked to pray and fast on Saturday 25th April 2020 as part of a Nationwide Day of Prayer and Fasting for Britain. See video below.
Under lockdown this is a purely home-based initiative. Christians are encouraged to simply pray in their homes and fast as they are able for 12 hours between 6am and 6pm. Pray especially at the beginning of the day from 6.00 am to 7.00 am, and conclude with worship between 5 pm to 6 pm.
Revival Prayer Army
The Revival Prayer Army comprises of people from all all denominations that God is raising to pray specifically for Revival in the United Kingdom. It is a visionary project led by Vicente & Sirlene Albanezi, a media-savvy couple from Brazil who God has brought to the UK with a prophetic mission.
Vicente & Sirlene have a background in TV production and audio-visuals in Goiânia and São Paulo. They have served many ministries, producing conferences, seminars and television programming. They have a heart for revival and their Revival Prayer Army website contains much information about previous revivals in the UK as pointers to what God will do next.
- Pray for the presence of God.
- Pray for yourself and your family, with thanksgiving
- Pray for the whole Church in the United Kingdom, blessing churches and praying for unity.
- Pray for all authorities in our land.
- Confess and repent for the sins of your country.
- Cry out to God for His mercy upon us right now, for a total end to the current pandemic and to do what only He can do.
- Pray and declare II Chronicles 7:14 over this Land.
Read Wendy Alec’s prophecy on the Coronavirus Pandemic – a timely prophetic word that urges believers to step into a new season of trusting God for His supernatural intervention against Covid-19.